Hallo from me!
Hallo! I'm new here. Name is Andy, 26. Just bought an iPad Air and it's my first Apple device. Very pleased with it. I'm a user of many platforms, and I consider myself pretty well-informed about gadgets. I use Windows 8.1-powered Asus laptop, a BlackBerry 10 phone that is the Z30, and also use an Android Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7. Always wanted to try iOS since the iPad 3, but I only had the chance to do just that earlier this week, when I finally pulled the trigger to buy the iPad Air. I hope I'm not doing a mistake by not waiting for the iPad Air 2. Lol. I have been a pretty active user of mobile nation forums, since the last few years I have been a member of crackberry and I find the forums very helpful, I have high hopes that iMore can be the same for me! Cheers and have a nice day!
- 09-21-2014, 05:43 AM #2
- 09-21-2014, 05:54 AM #3iMore Expert
- 800 Posts
Re: Hallo from me!
Welcome to the forum. It's a great place here where you can get information about Apple devices, where you can share your concern with Apple devices, and where discussions are intense. Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 09-21-2014, 05:35 PM #5
- 09-21-2014, 05:39 PM #6
- 09-21-2014, 05:44 PM #7
- 09-21-2014, 06:18 PM #8
- 09-21-2014, 06:31 PM #9
- 09-21-2014, 07:15 PM #10
- 09-21-2014, 11:16 PM #11
- 09-24-2014, 08:00 AM #12
- 09-26-2014, 07:22 AM #13
- 10-10-2014, 04:56 PM #14
- 10-14-2014, 04:49 PM #15
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 14Last Post: 07-01-2015, 01:15 AM
- By Taco50 in forum iOS 8Replies: 17Last Post: 10-01-2014, 10:26 PM
- By petworks97 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2014, 06:09 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2014, 09:13 PM
- By iphone_6750 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2014, 11:38 AM