Hey hey!

CraigTech

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
Hello! I've found myself on these forums quite a few times, usually learning and lurking around =)

With new Apple products coming, I thought why not engage more. Looking forward to September! :cool:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yep! Welcome to iMore officially. No more lurking. And don't you look dapper in those shades? Stick around and make yourself at home.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

applemaximus

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I do still get a bit of a buzz in the coming weeks to a confirmed Apple presentation day.

Even out here in New Zealand where I am I wait enthusiastically for what they will do next.
And with a whole number iPhone update (not an s update) there is much more to be excited aabout.

xStagGx

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I do still get a bit of a buzz in the coming weeks to a confirmed Apple presentation day.

Even out here in New Zealand where I am I wait enthusiastically for what they will do next.
And with a whole number iPhone update (not an s update) there is much more to be excited aabout.

September the 9th will be an exiting day!
I still think that we don't know everything about upcoming update, and Apple will surprise fans with iPhone 6. Who knows, Maby they'll even make it waterproof....
But for the first time in iPhone history, introduction of the iWatch may be even bigger than the iPhone, pushing it to the shadows :)

One think we know for sure - at September 9th, the new era of wrist-wearable devices will begin :"

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
September the 9th will be an exiting day!
I still think that we don't know everything about upcoming update, and Apple will surprise fans with iPhone 6. Who knows, Maby they'll even make it waterproof....
But for the first time in iPhone history, introduction of the iWatch may be even bigger than the iPhone, pushing it to the shadows :)

One think we know for sure - at September 9th, the new era of wrist-wearable devices will begin :"

I think the iPhone will still take the cake over the iWatch come September 9th

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234