Thought it was time to properly introduce myself

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm not exactly new here, I've been on the forums for the past year but I joined about 2 years ago and forgot about this forum until a year ago.
My name is Ryan but you can call me by my forum name acerace. I've been using iOS devices since January 2010 when I first got my 3rd gen iPod touch, my next iOS device (iPhone 4S) I didn't get for almost 2 years cause I wasn't sure if I would stay or move to android but after getting my iPhone 4S I was certain to stay with iOS for mobile. I have used android but I prefer iOS cause iOS fits my needs best. I didn't get into iOS devices too much until I started jailbreaking after that I wanted to know everything I could about iOS and iOS devices and since then every iOS device I've owned has been jailbroken at least once for at least a week but recently I've stopped jailbreaking due to recent events in the jailbreak community in the past 12 months.
Currently I own a iPhone 5S, 2 iPod touches (3rd & 5th gen), and an Apple TV 3 I've also owned technically 2 iPhone 4Ss; first one was my original, second was my replacement from the Apple store cause the power button got stiff on my original one.
Also I'm the type of person who buys technology based on needs not wants so when someone asks me what to buy I just ask them what do your needs are.
I'm also a gamer on PC and mobile and a bit on console. On my PC I play FPS games, racing, sports, and a mmorpg. On mobile I play FPS, racing, RPGs, casual games. On my console I mainly play racing games, RPG, sports games.
I've joined the forums a while ago to help people as best I could based on past problems I've had and what I've done to solve it or what I would try to solve the problem, plus to give some opinions on what I think of certain things.
I've enjoyed my time here on the iMore forums for the past year and hope to enjoy the iMore forums more in the future.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome officially! iMore is happy to have you join!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Better a late introduction than none at all! Even if you are a forum old timer. Thanks for the bio! :)

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Better never then late I always say! ....wait I meant better on time then late. Ugh...that doesn't sound..you know what, it doesn't matter, welcome to imore!

I need a nap!