I think I'm ready...

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I completely messed that last post lol.

As far as Android flagships, nothing is impressive to me. The HTC One lacks a decent camera and I prefer to not have to worry about my phone slipping out of my hands. As far as LG, the QHD screen seems to a disappointment, as far as what was expected. I'm sure in time they will get better, but that along with the skin, eh, not a fan. Samsung seems like a gimmicky phone to me. Never liked it.

I've also been done with Android. Every android phone I've had I've always felt I needed to tweak it, root it to get the way I liked it. I was never satisfied. I got tired of wasting time on it.

As far as Apple goes, the bigger screen, improved camera are the major changes attracting me. And now I'm looking for a phone that wont take time tinkering and all that. One that straight up just works. Android and WP are not like that. There's been no debate iOS does. All these things combined have me looking and ready to make the switch.

Thanks for sharing! I'm sitting here just shaking my head because your thoughts are so close to my own lol. Awesome. Well, I hope you truly enjoy the 6 if that's what you end up getting. Look forward to seeing you around here!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore no matter what you decide, We are happy to have you and hope you make the switch to the right phone. :)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore:) I'm sure you'll enjoy the iPhone, regardless of which model you get. I use to be the same way & now I'm stuck here LOL. Even if it doesn't have all the extra features, it works for my lifestyle & I love it!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2