Finally made the switch!

kb1234

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello iMore community!

As per the title, I have finally made the switch and I'm here to stay.

My first smartphone was in the form of the blackberry 8530 on sprint, and since then I have jumped from phone to phone, a journey that landed me on WebOS, Android, iOS(just for two days), and Windows Mobile. After trying everything out, I went back to the beloved blackberry platform with BB10 on the Z10 and the Q10 when it first launched in Feb '13.

Here I am now, summer '14, contemplating making the official switch to iphone.

I did it.

After selling my Q10, I found the best deal for one of the cleanest used iPhones on Craigslist. I've executed some great transactions on Craigslist , but this one, by far was the best.

Holding my new, but used iphone 5 In my hand after popping in my SIM was a great experience. I'm looking forward to learning everything the iOS platform has to offer. From apps, to features, cases, etc., I'm excited!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
You made a great choice. The iPhone 5 was the phone I had the longest.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. I have used a number of BlackBerry's and really did like them all. You will love your iPhone though. Especially if you have family and friends on iOS. It all comes together so well. There isn't anything else like it in my opinion. Enjoy!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello iMore community!

As per the title, I have finally made the switch and I'm here to stay.

My first smartphone was in the form of the blackberry 8530 on sprint, and since then I have jumped from phone to phone, a journey that landed me on WebOS, Android, iOS(just for two days), and Windows Mobile. After trying everything out, I went back to the beloved blackberry platform with BB10 on the Z10 and the Q10 when it first launched in Feb '13.

Here I am now, summer '14, contemplating making the official switch to iphone.

I did it.

After selling my Q10, I found the best deal for one of the cleanest used iPhones on Craigslist. I've executed some great transactions on Craigslist , but this one, by far was the best.

Holding my new, but used iphone 5 In my hand after popping in my SIM was a great experience. I'm looking forward to learning everything the iOS platform has to offer. From apps, to features, cases, etc., I'm excited!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Congratulations on your new iPhone 5! It's a fantastic device, smooth as silk, fantastic ecosystem.

And welcome to iMore!!!! A great place to be!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal