Hello to all...

He123321

Feb 9, 2005
Visit site
Well my daughter is up for an upgrade, and IOS will be her next platform. She currently has the Sprint S3, but wants something smaller. I told her to wait for the iPhone 6, but she thinks it will be to big, and the 5s is just perfect for her. I got her a nice case for it, and maybe tomorrow I will pick one up for her.

Im a big fan of Android since the HTC Hero, but I might even bit the bullet and get the iPhone 6. I have always loved the smoothness of the operating system. Oh well, enough with the chat, lol...

Time to do some read over here in the iMore spot.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Hey, welcome to iMore!

The iPhone 5S is still going to be an extremely sophisticated phone, even after the release of the iPhone 6. We don't have specifics yet but the rumors indicate a phone that is around the same size range as the 5S as well as a larger model for the phablet crowd (that won't be out until 2015). There have been some great deals on the 5S lately since retailers are all anticipating the iPhone 6.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I use several devices but my go-to phone is my 5s. I love it! The SGIII is nice too.
Enjoy our forums! Glad to have you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad

He123321

Feb 9, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome folks...

Well I got her the gold 5S in a 16g form for $99 at one of my local Radio Shacks. She is VERY happy with her new phone, but I told her to get it fully charged before she can start Face Timing with her friends, lol. I have to say, the phone feels great in my hands, very solid feel to it which is a plus in my book.

I think I will play with it more then her but just for today ;) Now back to my searching in this forum...

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Come visit with us regardless of your phone choice. We all learn from each other.

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2