Old member now writing a Masters Thesis on Smartphone Brand Loyalty!

poiman

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I've been on iMore for quite some time and I would like to introduce you now to my Masters Thesis in Marketing :)

I'm studying the Brand Loyalty of Smartphone Users and iMore is a fantastic place to ask all of you for help ;) This Masters Thesis is not possible without you!

Please answer this survey that I'm taking:

The survey is now closed.

Most respondents are taking less than 10 minutes to reply, so it's quite fast and I'm sure that you are familiar with all the topics that are covered in the survey ;)

Thank you so much for all your help!

Last edited:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I answered, BUT I want you to know my answers were based on MY OS choice BlackBerry! Yes there are still some of us out there! ;) (And I DO own Windows, Android and iOS products also!)

poiman

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I answered, BUT I want you to know my answers were based on MY OS choice BlackBerry! Yes there are still some of us out there! ;) (And I DO own Windows, Android and iOS products also!)

Thank you so much for your participation! There are no right or wrong answers in this survey, so your opinions are obviously valid and very welcome!

Thanks once again :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome poiman and glad to see you chose us for your brand loyalty thesis, I will take your survey after looking at it and post back in case you are keeping a list of who took the survey. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I've been on iMore for quite some time and I would like to introduce you now to my Masters Thesis in Marketing :)

I'm studying the Brand Loyalty of Smartphone Users and iMore is a fantastic place to ask all of you for help ;) This Masters Thesis is not possible without you!

Please answer this survey that I'm taking:

Smartphone Brand Loyalty Survey

Most respondents are taking less than 10 minutes to reply, so it's quite fast and I'm sure that you are familiar with all the topics that are covered in the survey ;)

Thank you so much for all your help!
Took your survey - Nothing to it and easy to take. Hope it helps.:)

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Good luck with your thesis dude! I hope I didn't screw your results up with my "all the smartphone OSes are good in their own way" approach!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Done! My college Major was Marketing. I've done similar surveys. Only back then we had no internet. We did it the old fashioned way. Phone calls.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

poiman

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Done! My college Major was Marketing. I've done similar surveys. Only back then we had no internet. We did it the old fashioned way. Phone calls.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Absolutely! We barely study how to do surveys via phone calls nowadays! Times change :D By then it would be almost impossible to reach a global audience like I'm doing now :)

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I completed it although the last question on Employment doesn't really have all the options.

I put down full time employment even though I am not, I am self-employed and work the hours I want. You may consider one of the responses on that question to be null in this case.