Hello from WP
I've been with Windows Phone since 2011 most recently with the Lumia Icon. I have just ordered a used Iphone 5C to switch over. Any suggestions to help with the transition?
What I do:
and Google Email, a Outlook.com email, Microsoft Exchange Email Account
And All Contacts on Hotmail or Exchange
- 06-13-2014, 06:53 PM #2
- 06-13-2014, 07:31 PM #3
- 06-13-2014, 07:41 PM #4
- 06-13-2014, 07:43 PM #5
- 06-13-2014, 09:03 PM #7
- 06-13-2014, 09:45 PM #8
- 06-13-2014, 09:54 PM #9
- 06-14-2014, 08:06 AM #10
Re: Hello from WP
You'll have an easier time finding all the apps you love here in iOS. I have two 5c's myself, great choice!
What color did you get by the way? I've got a blue and white one. I think you'll love your 5c. The blue one was my first iPhone and I don't regret it one bit!
Welcome to iMore and enjoy your device!
Sent from something using Tapatalk.
- 06-14-2014, 09:03 AM #11
Re: Hello from WP
Welcome to iMore and getting a 5C. You will actually be pretty amazed at the transition over and quite a few apps that have been named are great to start including
Evernote for Productivity
DataVault for backing up passwords
Dropbox for outside storage upload
Just a few more to get you going and good luck. Let us know if you need anything.
- 06-14-2014, 01:16 PM #13
- 06-14-2014, 01:48 PM #14
- 06-16-2014, 08:03 AM #16
- 06-18-2014, 01:02 AM #17
- 06-18-2014, 09:02 AM #18
- 06-22-2014, 08:37 AM #19
- 06-25-2014, 09:54 PM #20
- 07-05-2014, 02:12 AM #21
- By lui22 in forum iOSReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2014, 07:35 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-12-2014, 10:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2014, 08:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2014, 08:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2014, 12:26 AM