Hello iMore forum members!

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Being new to the forums I'm finally getting around to reading some of the do's and don'ts and figure it's time to introduce myself. Hi. I'm Antron.

I've been reading apple news at iMore for a few years now and just recently started commenting on their site. To be honest, I normally don't post on forums but it was mentioned to me by Michelle Haag.

After winning the iMore Element case Ducati give away (Announcing our Fantastical 2, Element Case, and Pad & Quill contest winners! | iMore) I emailed Michelle a picture of one of the cases. The same photo I posted a few days ago. She mentioned to me to feel free to post it on the forums for other iMore members to see so, here I am :)

I like all things tech and everything Apple. I'm not a developer nor do I get paid for mentioning or recommending apps. I like talking to people about Apple products and reading Apple blogs.

Anyway, hello to all ambassador's, moderators, and forum members! I'm still learning the forum rules so if I post in the wrong area just know I'm still finding my way around here :)

Thanks,

Antron

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, Antron! Thanks for introducing yourself. I know you'll enjoy the forums. Please don't hesitate to ask myself or any of the Ambassadors or Moderators if you have any questions. See you around the forums.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore forums. A good time to join us with the WWDC keynote speech yesterday introducing some new features for iOS8 and OS X 10.10 Yosemite. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Antron. We are glad to have you as a member to introduce yourself to us. Hope you find your way around and give us a shout if you need anything.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh