Hey guys!

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Hey there guys at iMore!

I have always been a proud Android user, and I've always sworn to myself I'd NEVER get an Apple device... But then iOS 7 update came, and I've started following Apple news more and more, and did a lot of research in it. And tomorrow I'm going to do what I promised myself not to do. Ever: I'm trading my Huawei Ascend P6 for an iPhone 4S (after a lot of failed 4S/5 deals).
Therefore I'd like to introduce myself, for I believe I will be quite an active user of this forum.

So my name is Logan, Orbit (producername), or OrbitualNoob (It's actually a typo; it should've been OrbitalNoob). I am currently 15 years old, but I will turn 16 in july, and I live in the Netherlands. I like tech, gaming, producing, and dancing. I'm terrible at planning and administrating, and my concentration isn't the best either, but that's fine with me.

So that was a quick introduction, and I'm terrible at ending posts, so...

The End.

Sent from my P6-U06 using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Logan and have fun learning all about IOS and if you go to the forum for the phone you are getting, You will lean quite a bit. Good luck.

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Try getting a 4s on eBay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trading is kind of ideal for me, since I won't have to pay any money... I've reacted to about 15 iPhone 4S/5/5C's today, so I hope I'll be able to find another deal soon and near my residence. Weird, I've never had any problems with people on Marktplaats.nl before... If I really won't be able to find a deal, I'll be sure to check out eBay. Thanks for the advice ;)

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Trading is kind of ideal for me, since I won't have to pay any money... I've reacted to about 15 iPhone 4S/5/5C's today, so I hope I'll be able to find another deal soon and near my residence. Weird, I've never had any problems with people on Marktplaats.nl before... If I really won't be able to find a deal, I'll be sure to check out eBay. Thanks for the advice ;)

Your welcome! Hope you find one soon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Wow, loads of welcome-messages! Thanks guys! I found a deal, and I'll be picking up my 4S this monday! :D

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome! The 4s is a nice phone. Panorama, Siri, FaceTime and it fits really well in your pocket.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Welcome! The 4s is a nice phone. Panorama, Siri, FaceTime and it fits really well in your pocket.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

I've been trying to get a 5, but the 4S was all I could get at the moment, but it does still seem like a good phone. When my budget allows me to, I'll upgrade to a 5C, probably.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey there guys at iMore!

I have always been a proud Android user, and I've always sworn to myself I'd NEVER get an Apple device... But then iOS 7 update came, and I've started following Apple news more and more, and did a lot of research in it. And tomorrow I'm going to do what I promised myself not to do. Ever: I'm trading my Huawei Ascend P6 for an iPhone 4S (after a lot of failed 4S/5 deals).
Therefore I'd like to introduce myself, for I believe I will be quite an active user of this forum.

So my name is Logan, Orbit (producername), or OrbitualNoob (It's actually a typo; it should've been OrbitalNoob). I am currently 15 years old, but I will turn 16 in july, and I live in the Netherlands. I like tech, gaming, producing, and dancing. I'm terrible at planning and administrating, and my concentration isn't the best either, but that's fine with me.

So that was a quick introduction, and I'm terrible at ending posts, so...

The End.

Welcome to the family. It's also nice to see a fellow Dutch men here. Enjoy your time among us.

Why won't you buy the iPhone 5? There are enough good deals on marktplaats.nl or iphoneclub.nl for a good price. You just have to be careful whom you buy it from.

I've used the 4s before I traded it in for my current 5s, so I know the difference between them. I don't say you will regret buying a 4s, but you will enjoy the 5 better.

Anyway, what province of the Netherlands are you from? I'm from Haarlem

Ps: after reading the whole topic, I see why won't go for the 5. So skip that part in my message

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77