Newbie alert!

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Greetings fellow iMore family!

I am new to this forum and I must say, "why haven't I joined earlier?" I hope to meet awesome and interesting fellow apple fans and others that can give insights and tips on everything Apple iOS.

I live in the U.S. and I had my iPhone 5 since last year around this time. Luckily I'm due for an upgrade and look forward to the next iPhone.

Well, thanks for hearing me ramble on and again, I hope to have engaging conversations with you soon. 😄

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
4e8u4ysy.jpg

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore as a new member a dyes where have you been but you are here now and that is what counts. Best of luck to you and again Welcome.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
What are some do's and don'ts on this forum? I just want to be able to openly discuss about Apple news without being discriminated or hated on.

📱Fan

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
What are some do's and don'ts on this forum? I just want to be able to openly discuss about Apple news without being discriminated or hated on.

Fan

Welcome to imore. Most people are open minded and up for a good discussion. That being said treat others opinions as you want yours treated and you should be fine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2