Not really new but thought I'd introduce myself.

Carjackd

Trusted Member
Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone.

I'm not really new here but I thought I would stop in and say Hi. I've been a member here for a bit, and I'm a member at Crackberry, Mobile Nations , and Android. Central. I have about 6000 posts globally across mobile nations (although most of them are at CB).

Nevertheless, I'm the proud owner if an iPad Air, and an early adopter of the Original Ipad. Sorry, no iPhone here, I'm Blackberry loyal and absolutely love my Z30. Around the home there's an ipad 4 32 Gb, I pad mini 16 GB, Ipad Mini Retina 32 GB, along with a Galaxy Tab, and a Blackberry Playbook and My wife has an iPhone 5S.

So lots of mobile devices around me. given all the devices I might need some help once in while or might be able to provide some aid and that 's why I'm here.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi! Thanks for introducing yourself. I'm also a person who has a ton of varying electronics around me. I've got iPhones, Androids, BlackBerrys, and a Windows phone (It's broken but I'm waiting for the 635).

Mobile Nations is the best place to have fun across the boards with. I'm at WPC, AC, and CrackBerry too. If you see me, say hi. =D

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for letting us know about being a member of Mobile Nations and other forums. Welcome to iMore and have fun.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
You will find many members were once members of CB! Thanks for the introduction enjoy your stay. It's wonderful to see you here :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner