App Developer on the Board!

Mofables

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Hello!

My name is Hubert and I am here on behalf of Mofables, a company that develop apps especially for kids between 2 to 4 years old, aiming to create a family of apps that will allow both parents and their children to participate fully and together in the fun, including a plan for making games that will take the activity to a whole new level, that is making a game that interact with the real world ;)

We decided to join here to share our experience and to find feedback from the most valuables users - parents with kids that believe in using modern technology in the uprising process!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore community. We're glad you decided to join us. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with our community rules and guidelines and the app and developer rules and guidelines. Enjoy your stay.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

We are looking forward to your up and coming app selections I'm sure our community will enjoy them

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome as a new member of iMore. Also check out the Apps and Developer forum as well. You will get good info there. Again Welcome.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, Hubert, and thank you for introducing yourself. Having said that, please read the Community Rules and Guidelines in addition to the App & Developer forum rules & guidelines mentioned previously. There's a section regarding self-promotion and advertising. Also, If you’d like to promote or advertise your products or services, please contact Kevin Michaluk via email at kevin at mobilenations dot com. Again, thank you, and welcome to iMore...:)