New to iMore, ZAGG expert.

Bradley Spence

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

I don't know why I've never discovered this site! I usually check out iPhoneinCanada for my Apple news but this site seems fantastic and much more in depth.

I've been an avid Apple fan since the 1st generation iPod. I've used every generation iPhone since the 1st (even though they didn't sell it in Canada). I've been a ZAGG franchise owner for 4 years now and absolutely love their products as I think they complement Apple products very well. If anyone has any ZAGG questions or concerns, I'm your guy. :) Glad to be here.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome as a new member of iMore and I watched your video placing the new glass screen Protector on an iPhone you have on You Tube. Glad to have you here. Please take this time and opportunity to read the Community Rules & Guidelines and once again thank you for joining iMore and the Mobile Nations Community! :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, Mr. Spence, and thank you for introducing yourself to the iMore community...:)

Bradley Spence

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Now we can assimmilate your useful knowledge on ZAGG stuff into the collective. Do not resist... resistance is futile. :D

Anytime! If anyone ever wants me to post a how-to video on installations of the shields for certain devices or hands-on demos of other ZAGG/iFrogz products, just let me know and I'll post it to my YouTube channel.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Bradley! ZAGG products are mentioned in iMore quite often so looking forward to you jumping in the conversations:)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Bradley Spence

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Bradley! ZAGG products are mentioned in iMore quite often so looking forward to you jumping in the conversations:)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Just did a quick search and found a couple ZAGG related topics I gave my 2 cents on. Great to see people loving ZAGG's product for the most part.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I actually have a Zagg keyboard for my iPad Mini, I like the InvisibleSHIELD's except for the weird texture they have, maybe I'll look into a glass one from Zagg. I look forward to seeing you around.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost