Holla iMore

Tamara_91

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
hello iMore :) I'm new here :heart: I just started working in some office where I have to work on iMac, that's really new for me and sometimes I've got dozens of questions about how something works. sooo I decieded that sometimes forum like imore can help me if I can't find my problem solution in video tutorials or instuctions. well I just wanted to say hello :big-hug:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Good morning, and welcome to iMore. Thank you for introducing yourself to us, and I hope you find this community helpful, knowledgeable and fun. Congrats on your new job, by the way. Take care...:)

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello!

Welcome to iMore.com. As Team Leader I hope all your questions on our forums. We have a tremendous user base that is very helpful and knowledgeable.

If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for becoming a member of iMore and we value our members so know that if there is anything at all we can do for you to help things easy please don't hesitate to ask us anything. With 7.1 out now the forum is buzzing. Once again welcome. :)

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi, Welcome to iMore. There are a ton of helpful people here. Don't hesitate to ask for help!

Make sure to use the search option before posting questions though. You may just find your answer. ;-)

Sent from one of my toys using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR