Guten tag!

Stardoll

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
So I've had a Mobile Nations account since 2010 when I was all about the CrackBerries and I haven't ever used the forums. Huh.

Anyway, hi! I just wanted to stop by and mingle with some phone geeks. I just upgraded to the 64GB Gold iPhone 5S a month ago and it's really fantastic.

Before that I had a 64GB white 4S, and before that it was...CrackBerries, Sidekicks, Razrs, I don't know I used to change phones every month until the iPhone made a committed woman out of me.

This forum sounds really cool (I read posts at work shhh) so I'm happy to meet you all!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well for sure welcome to iMore and we are happy to have you here. This is for sure the place to learn everything there is to know about iDevices especially since Apple just signed off and put out a new OS known OS 7.1 and from i read it sounds good. Jump right in and if you need anything please feel free to ask us. :)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore our community is happy to have you as one of our new members

Post and enjoy 😀

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Guten Tag Stardoll :)
Ohhh girl you've had a lot of phones lol
You will love it here. Many of us have put our Blackberry down and picked up an iPhone. I love it :) even had to get a mini too lol.
Welcome to iMore :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello!

Welcome to iMore.com. As Team Leader I hope all your questions on our forums. We have a tremendous user base that is very helpful and knowledgeable.

If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here