I BEN I

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello my name is Ben, as the name says lol. I have been watching this forum for some time but have never gotten into the conversation here Because I knew I'd become an addict to it. But I gave in... Blah blah blah
A little about myself I am an ex employee of Apple Inc. I worked there part time as a genius for two years while I was getting my degree, and I have been a long time apple enthusiast. My other hobbies include playing guitar, camping, hunting and traveling. I look forward to being part of this lively crew here, and hope I can help in any way possible.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Ben. Thanks for introducing yourself. We're glad you're here. Enjoy your stay. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome Ben to iMore and we are very happy to have you here. You seem like you will fit right in and you just might want to check out the Ask A Question Thread for new guests or members looking for all kinds of advice. jump right in as an ex Genius Bar Employee and help out. Glad to have you. Please take this time and opportunity to read the Community Rules & Guidelines and once again thank you for joining iMore and the Mobile Nations Community! :)

I BEN I

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Can someone explain to me how this system works on this forum? Imore newbie and imore pro and all that kind of stuff? Is it a system based on how many thanks or likes you have received?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2