From the Community Manager: Welcome to the iMore Forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Greetings!

Chances are if you're reading this, you're new to the iMore Forums. I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you on behalf of our Moderators, Ambassadors, and everyone else at iMore. It’s great to have you here!

At iMore we have great volunteer teams. Our Moderation team is rock solid and not only to they keep the forums running smooth for all of us, they’re also awesome members, always willing to lend a hand.

Our Ambassador team is amazing. If you ever have a question or concern, chances are one of our Ambassadors will be there to help you out in short notice. They spend a lot of time in this forum welcoming new members, but also take the time to answer your questions as soon as they come up.

Bottom line, don’t be shy. Our Mods and Ambassadors are great people. Reach out to them and other members. I think you’ll find out real quick how warm and welcoming the iMore forums are.

With that, I hope you have a lot of fun here, find the answers you’re looking for, and make some new friends while you’re at it!

Welcome to the iMore Forums!

Reactions: CB-BB-BBM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2