hello!

pommes

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi everybody!
So even though I've been a member for some time I thought I could do a little introduction post.
I had an Iphone 4s and then I bought a Nokia Lumia 920. I thought I would like it but unfortunately it was too large and uncomfortable to use it in situations where I only had one hand free (i"ve got tiny hands). Plus, some of my most used apps were not available (and the situation wasn't changing). So I resold old laptops and my Nokia, and I bought an Iphone 5s 32 gb in Space grey (I love how ios7 pops out).
It's great to come back to Apple and their flawless products.
Looking forward to spend time on this forum.

Last edited:

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
welcome to iMore :yes:
congrratsssssss 4 ur iPhone5s , that was superb deal u had done :cool: stay in touch with iMore for more information , sure u get lots of help out & solutions from this latest tech. platform
here is lots of knowledgeable persons they will help enjoy ur 5s

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here. Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to you and your iPhone 5S to iMore. We are glad to have you as a member and hope you take advantage of our many forums and become involved. Please take the opportunity to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines and again thank you for becoming part of iMore and the Mobile Nations community! :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Pommes welcome back to the amazing iPhone family!
I also love the insy bit smaller screen! :) it's perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner