Hello there :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody,

I just subscribed and would like to add a signature in my profile but... anybody can tell me how ?

Thanks

Hi Gordon welcome to iMore!!
On the mobile app swipe to the left and you will see a black screen with long list menu. Go to settings

In a non mobile view toward the top of the page you will see your avatar and your name next to it...NOT the avatar next the message your are posting...look above that. You will see six blue boxes. Directly above those boxes you will see Settings. Select that and you will see the option for setting a signature.

Gordon7x

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your answer but I can't find it... there s nothing.
When I go in settings, there is general settings, edit profile...etc but not "edit signature"...

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi Gordon, welcome to iMore. I think there's a post limit before a signature becomes available to use but I'm not 100% sure of that.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Good morning, and welcome to iMore, sir, and thank you for introducing yourself to us. In regard to not being able to include a signature, rayz336 is correct. You will be allowed to include a signature after having participated in the forums a while. Having said that, feel free to participate in any discussion you find interesting, and if you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. Take care, and again, welcome to iMore.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Gordon. We're glad you decided to join us. Enjoy your stay! :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Gordon and thank you for becoming a member. The magic number is 10 posts and then you can select settings top left corner under your name and when you open it you will see 'EDIT SIGNATURE' and you will be good to go. Again thank you for joining, You will learn a lot here as you read through the forums. :)

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the family. There's great discussions in here for all aspects of iOS. I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here. Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome Gordon we are glad you joined our wonderful community you will find we are extremely helpful

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Alicelewis

Banned
Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
hey ambassador, i have visited many forum there have must option about signature i think in this no have nay option i also finding but i could not find. same problem with me

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
hey ambassador, i have visited many forum there have must option about signature i think in this no have nay option i also finding but i could not find. same problem with me

A forum signature here is not allowed until after you've participated in the forum for a while.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox