General Washington

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Hello. After my Razr M finally died the other day I had to go in and get another phone and ended up leaving with a 5s. No idea how it happened since I'm usually that guy who has the annoying comments and starts talking crap anytime someone pulls out an iPhone. But I left with a 32gb 5s. Loving it so far, surprisingly enough to me. Only thing I'm trying to decide is if I want to use the 14 day rule and get the 64gb version. Not sure about that yet.

Since I was originally BB, then Android, now iOS, I figured I might eventually need some help or have some questions about iOS/this phone so it seemed like a good idea to go ahead and register on here.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
You made a good choice by coming here! It's okay to like iPhones! I use android and iOS. We should have all of the answers you need.

You're use to space (I'm assuming) and the bigger the better I always say. If you can afford it, go with the 64 GB. It won't hurt!

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well GW you for sure did the right thing in joining iMore and I think you are going to get along just fine. PLease make sure you explore the forums especially the 5S forum to learn from others and don't be afraid to start posting and asking. Please take a few minutes to read the Community Rules & Guidelines and once again thank you for joining iMore!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello. After my Razr M finally died the other day I had to go in and get another phone and ended up leaving with a 5s. No idea how it happened since I'm usually that guy who has the annoying comments and starts talking crap anytime someone pulls out an iPhone. But I left with a 32gb 5s. Loving it so far, surprisingly enough to me. Only thing I'm trying to decide is if I want to use the 14 day rule and get the 64gb version. Not sure about that yet.

Since I was originally BB, then Android, now iOS, I figured I might eventually need some help or have some questions about iOS/this phone so it seemed like a good idea to go ahead and register on here.

Welcome to iMore GW! Difficult question to answer without knowing what your usage was previously ;)
With so many ways to easily store off site you could consider keeping what you have. Then again if you want to take advantage of the 14day policy lets go back and get a bigger iPhone! :)
Either way you're going to love this new platform!! How exciting :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh