I'm Impressed....

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm not new here, but I felt like I had to post this. I ditched my Galaxy S3 for an iPhone 5C, and I'm in love. iOS7 is gorgeous, the phone is fast and fluid, and even when the newness wears off, I'm still gonna love it, I'm sure.

:yes:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Have Great evening...:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It is pretty cool when a member feels that strong to come into to the intro thread and make a comment like the OP did. It makes everything about this forum worth it. Thank you for the comment and best of luck with your phone.. :)

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Good luck with your sale and we're glad you enjoy your 5c, it's a great device.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to advertise this here, but give swappa.com a try. It's an awesome place to sell phones.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

dcharleyultra

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Is your S3 rooted? Just curious

I came from an S3 also, but am hanging onto it because it's rooted and has a file structure. (Actually, I have two - one has a cracked screen.)

I'm not new here, but I felt like I had to post this. I ditched my Galaxy S3 for an iPhone 5C, and I'm in love. iOS7 is gorgeous, the phone is fast and fluid, and even when the newness wears off, I'm still gonna love it, I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone/iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning Darren, Congratulations on your new iPhone 5C. Moving to an iPhone is a great experience not only with the device but with their entire support system.
Good luck with selling your SG3. Don't overlook your local charities that run donation programs to soldiers etc.

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I was torn between the Green and White, so I told the store manager to pick for me. I ended up with the White, with a black and yellow Otterbox case.

rodney0905

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

I have used literally every Android phone under the sun, as well every Blackberry (even the Z10), and Lumia device. I bought a 4S about 4 months ago and have not put it away. It's the longest I've used a phone without wanting to try something else. I fell in love with iOS again since using it and bought a 5C. I currently have a Moto X that I am getting rid of in order to return to my 5C. After using iOS, it's really hard for me to use anything else. For my use, iOS gets out of the way, everything works perfect, all apps run smooth. I love it and am right there with you OP.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2