- 11-08-2013, 05:48 PM #2
re: Can I download music from iTunes to an asus tablet?
Being that I do not know whether or not your Asus tablet is Android or Windows based, I will recommend that you find a way to export your music from iTunes to an mp3 format, and then upload the music to an extern drive or a cloud based service like Dropbox. After that, download the music to your Asus tablet using the associated cloud service's app or via USB, depending on the method you choose.
- 11-08-2013, 06:33 PM #3
Re: Can I download music from iTunes to an asus tablet?
If it is Windows based which I do know it would have to be MP3 or MP4. If you have Windows media Player which almost everyone does with iTunes, Just go into WMP and scan your computer and it will find any music that is MP3 or 4 like I said and put in into WMP for you , It is that simple and then follow the rest of the instructions as given to you and you will be fine.
By the way Welcome to iMore as well and hope you have fun here as a new member. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask anyone who will be happy to help so jump in and look around all of the many forums and don't forget our Blog side as well for interesting articles.
- 11-08-2013, 10:32 PM #4
- 11-09-2013, 01:09 AM #5
- 11-09-2013, 03:07 AM #6
- 11-11-2013, 01:21 PM #7
- 11-11-2013, 01:47 PM #8
- 11-11-2013, 04:26 PM #9
- 11-12-2013, 09:24 AM #10
- 11-13-2013, 07:05 PM #11
- By Ron7624 in forum iOS 7Replies: 9Last Post: 09-21-2016, 08:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 01-02-2014, 08:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2013, 02:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2013, 01:00 PM
- By b17commander in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2013, 08:08 AM