New to imore

Azensun

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello, everyone!
I've recently created my iMore account so I can broaden my phone horizons! I look forward to meeting everyone and picking up a few tips along the way.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello, everyone!
I've recently created my iMore account so I can broaden my phone horizons! I look forward to meeting everyone and picking up a few tips along the way.

Welcome to iMore, BBNewsB5. and thank you for introducing yourself to us. If you haven't already, please take a moment to view our Community Rules & Guidelines HERE, and If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you again, and take care?:)

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
welcome. the color is personal preference but i have found that white apple products tend to sell for more money for whatever reason.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, BBNewsB5. and thank you for introducing yourself to us. If you haven't already, please take a moment to view our Community Rules & Guidelines HERE, and If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you again, and take care?:)

LOL...Thanks for the INFO

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
LOL......Well I guess its obvious I didn't get the black (space gray). Totally HAPPY with the GOLD....SMILE

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone. I'm in the process of doing research on the iphone because I might be getting one soon. I will be stopping in from time time for some valuable information from you guys. I've always been curious about the iphone, but never really did any research so here I am.....SMILE

Hi there.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to IMore we hope you make the decision to buy one of Apples wonderful Smartphones

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro