G'day iMore from Down Under!

AMosha

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
G'day everyone,

I've been a long time reader of iMore and thought it might be a good time to start writing my own thoughts and opinions about everything Apple related.

My first Apple product was an iPod Video, still cherished and loved and one of my favorite Apple products. I currently own an iPhone 5 and have been a long time user of the iPhone since it's release in Australia, from the good o'l iPhone OS to iOS7. I was quick to get the 'new' iPad when retina was introduced, my first tablet. (Haven't had too many troubles with it, despite the chip-set) I also bounce between a Window's laptop and MacBook PRO 13' (2011).

I have a fairly open mind about all products and platforms, typically side with what Apple does, purely based on experience, but I also keep an eye on what's happening at Android Central, WP Central and Crackbery.

Thanks for reading and see you around!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore community AMosha. Like you I also keep an eye on what is going on in the other Mobile Nations sites. It's a great way to stay informed about new things.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore AMosha,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi AMosha and as everyone else said before me Welcome. Yes we tend to stay together because we are happy to let you know we like having you as part of the family here at iMore. Please roam around and hit the many forums that you have interest in and have fun. If you need any help please let us know so just jump right in and have fun with the rest of us ok!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner