New to iMore
Hello! I had an iPod at the beginning, before I even knew what to do with it. I jumped on the iPhone bandwagon with the 3GS and have bought a new iPhone every two years. I joined the iPad club at two and since sold the two and bought the mini. I do love my apple products and so last year traded in the PC for a Mac book.
In my short time here I am seeing that there is much knowledge and an opportunity to get more out of my toys.
I look forward to getting to know you and learning all I can from you.
- 10-04-2013, 06:05 AM #2
- 10-04-2013, 06:53 AM #3
- 10-04-2013, 07:22 AM #4
- 10-04-2013, 08:40 AM #5
- 10-04-2013, 08:52 AM #6
- 10-04-2013, 08:56 AM #7
- 10-04-2013, 08:58 AM #8
Re: New to iMore
Welcome to iMore, and thank you for introducing yourself to us. If you haven't already, please take a moment to view our Community Rules & Guidelines HERE, and If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you again, and take care…
- 10-04-2013, 01:27 PM #9
- 10-04-2013, 06:15 PM #10
Re: New to iMore
Hi there and we are certainly happy to see you as a new mwmber of imore and with 10 posts which is the magic number, You can now go in to your favorite forums and set up you account and any links you may have but most of all your are officially now legal to have all the fun you can stand and we expect to to see you in the forums helping and asking questions.
If there is anything at all to make your stay here more comfortable we would hope you will come to any of us and ask deal?? See ya in the forums.
- 10-06-2013, 07:46 PM #11
- 10-06-2013, 11:45 PM #12
- By thomaaas in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 27Last Post: 02-12-2014, 08:05 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 8Last Post: 10-16-2013, 07:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 10:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-03-2013, 08:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 06:03 PM