Hi from Oz
Hello from Australia
I'm new to iMore, but I've kicked around Crackberry, Android Central and WPCentral for a while.
I've just ordered my first ever Apple device, an IPad 4. My wife and kids all have Ipads. I've been looking for a tablet to replace my first gen Nexus 7for a little while, and with my eyesight not what it once was, I needed a bigger display. I quite like Android, but on anything bigger than 8 inches it doesn't work very well. I am a proud owner of a Microsoft Surface Pro, and love it to death, but its really not a device I want to travel with. I'm hoping the Surface Pro/Ipad combo will be pretty sweet.
- 10-02-2013, 06:08 PM #2
Re: Hi from Oz
First of Welcome from iMore being down under it is simple. Come in and have fun. Seems like the wife and kids had the answers to your dilemma the entire time, Just ask kids and the wife and they would have had you with a beautiful iPad 4 before now. I Happen to think the Microsoft Surface Pro is a good way to go withthe iPad as they each have their own uses. Good luck to you. Please take a few minutes to read the Community Rules & Guidelines and once again thank you for joining iMore!
- 10-02-2013, 06:40 PM #3
- 10-03-2013, 08:05 AM #4
- 10-03-2013, 08:30 AM #5
- 10-03-2013, 08:39 AM #6
- 10-03-2013, 08:45 AM #7
- 10-03-2013, 01:19 PM #8
- 10-03-2013, 04:40 PM #10
- 10-03-2013, 06:02 PM #11
- 10-04-2013, 11:06 AM #12
- By kairi32 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-03-2013, 05:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:23 AM
- By Wreckus in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2013, 06:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2013, 06:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2013, 12:15 PM