Coming from an BB to iOS

ne0stai2dust

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Greetings everyone!

My name is Matt and I come from previously owning multiple blackberry devices and actually have been an iOS use for the past 3 years now but never on the actual forums like I used to be on Crackberry.com. But I've been around iMore since they used to be the iPhone blog. LOL. Shows how long I've been trolling around.

But I have learned a lot from the iOS community. Very friendly and warm just like CB.com. I will thoroughly enjoy my time here. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, Matt, even though you've been trolling for years...lol...Still, we're glad to have you with us and hope become an active participant here in the forums. Take care and have a great evening...:)

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Welcome. I was also a BlackBerry fanboy back in the day. I switched over a few years ago when Apple proved that BlackBerry was on the way out. I've been active here at iMore and it's an awesome community. Feel free to ask questions and make yourself at home!

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Greetings from iMore and our great forums. I hope you enjoy your time here as a new member and once you find your way around, Please dig in to the different forums and make yourself at home. We love to have new members joining as we see now every day.
Please take a few minutes to read the Community Rules & Guidelines and once again thank you for joining iMore!

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Matt, many of us here on iMore left BlackBerry for the iPhone. I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't see any way I would ever go back to BlackBerry. Welcome to iMore!

ne0stai2dust

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

and I'm doing my best to read on what I can contribute to this forum as well. I love being able to share information myself with others.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

and I'm doing my best to read on what I can contribute to this forum as well. I love being able to share information myself with others.

You're very welcome, and we look forward to your contributions. Take care and enjoy the rest of your evening...;)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Matt,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh