Hola, Companeros!

7pK

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Long time lurker since shortly before I got my iPhone 4 but have signed up to ask a question. So, does anyone know if there's a thread already about current or upcoming promotional plans for the 5s in Canada, and if there isn't where might be the best place to start one? I did a quick search and found nothing but I don't want to get off to a bad start by duplicating somebody else's query. Of course some people might say that with my previous sentence I've already done that, but.... hmmm... :confused:

... Hi. I'm new here. Can you tell? :straight-face:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, and thank you for taking the step from being a lurker to an actual posting member....:)...As for your question, I have not heard of any iPhone 5S promotional plans in Canada. I can only assume that you will have to get with some of the local retailers & wireless carriers to see if they know of anything in the works. Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for you. In the meantime, take care and have a great day...:)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore community. Hope you enjoy the forums. :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I suggest checking with the Canadian carriers. You might try posting the question in the 5s forum.

7pK

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the warm welcome and helpful links. Appreciate it.

FWIW and IMHO I have spoken at length with Telus' loyalty/retention team and I got the distinct impression I'm better off staying with my current $60 plan (unlimited talk w/6gb data) and buy the phone unlocked from Apple.

Let's see what the next 12 hours brings.

Thanks again folks!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well long time lurker :) Welcome to the forums here at iMore and we are most happy to have you. When you need anything please ask anyone who will be more than willing to help you. Look around and don't be afraid to jump into any of the forums that interest you.:)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore 7pK,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!