New android convert.

geezio

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey now ya I'm that guy who traded his (GS4) for this blk 32gb iPhone 5 and I'm still getting use to the size but I am really enjoying it so far at first my main concern was my contacts in google,that was an easy fix now have all my contacts and music both iTunes, and google play music on my phone. so any how here I am that guy introducing himself to this great IPhone community.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. I hope it is your intent to become a longtime member of our community because we'd love to have you among us. Feel free to read throughout the forums and participate as you see fit within the boundaries of our Community Rules & Guidelines, of course, that can be read HERE. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. Take care...

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Welcome! Glad to hear you saw the light and came over from the dark side. I hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to search the forums and ask lots of questions.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Imore, geezio... good luck with the new iPhone... feel free to ask around if you have any questions. That’s why we exist.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you Geezio for introducing yourself to your new community and we certainly are excited to have you. You must not have had your previous phone long or even had time to join AC. Anyway feel free to browse as many forums as you can especially of course the IP5 forum. If you have anything you need to know or how to do besides the IP5 forum, we have a forum that mainly the Ambassadors have written under the How to guides and write ups to assist you along. One again thank you for joining us and welcome to the family! :)

eb_therebel

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey now ya I'm that guy who traded his (GS4) for this blk 32gb iPhone 5 and I'm still getting use to the size but I am really enjoying it so far at first my main concern was my contacts in google,that was an easy fix now have all my contacts and music both iTunes, and google play music on my phone. so any how here I am that guy introducing himself to this great IPhone community.

How did you get google play music on your 5? I just switched back to iphone from a One and I miss that app

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore geezio,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn?t recommend iTunes for contacts though. I would recommend syncing your contacts with Google via Carddav and Mail and Calendar with IMAP. That way you can move around without having to figure how to move your stuff.

pinero24

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site

What app are you using to get your google play music on your iPhone? I purchased gMusic and I'm not a fan at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

geezio

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
There is an app called "app for google music" in the App Store.
yhu3e8eh.jpg

svfd757

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Welcome and as a recent android convert I understand your questions. You'll find that the iPhone is way snappier than anything android has to offer. Enjoy and welcome to the dark side where the koolaid is always room temperature.