Hi, imore from Italy!

maugiub

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, I'm Mauro, a new italian indie developer of smartphone/tablet apps. I love to design games. I love games that have a retro feeling of 80's and I feel to be inspired from them. I love games in which you have to use your brain too. I hope to continue to design games because I think this is what I can do better and it's what I always wanted to do.

I just recently have developed an app, a puzzle game, but it's very difficult to gain the visibility that you deserve if you don't have some big name that supports you. Maybe this is a lost battle but for the next months I would like to develop some other 2-3 games before I throw in the sponge and start looking for a boring and more traditional job to make a live. I have many ideas for fun and smart games, but the situation for indie developers that work alone is worse than I expected.

Sorry if I have bored you with my ramblings, anyway, greetings to all the users of this forum! ;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
First of all Welcome to iMore as the number 1 thing and we are happy to have you hear. On being a developer we also are excited to have you. Please feel free to have a look around at all of the other forums especially the Development & Design forum. Once again thank You for being a part of iMore!
To be sure that all App Developers conform with all of the posting regulations we ask that you
familiarize yourself with the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Ciao Mauro, and welcome to iMore! Don't forget to post your apps in the Apps & Games forum. That will get you the exposure you need.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Mauro,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. Take care...;)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Bonjourno, Mauro, and welcome to the iMore forums.

There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable and helpful people here, and we're glad that you joined us. Have a look around and jump in to the conversation.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore Community Mauro
biggrin.png

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Welcome and like Alli has said post up your game in the forum she suggested. I'd for sure love to take a look and the forums could be your personal feedback tool for users to give you some thoughts on what they might have liked or not liked about your game. Even if you do decide to throw in the towel and get a regular day job don't stop developing apps because you never know when one of them will hit it big. If it's your passion then don't give up, hope to see you around the forums.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice