Finally saying "Hi iMore Family"

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to chime in, introduce myself & say Hi.
Been a apple user for a few years, decided awhile back to try Galaxy S4.

Two months of that, I was back to my iPhone 5 (Yes the wife has done lined me out on waiting that money :)
Anyways, I really enjoy reading the post here & still learn a lot from you great folks.
Great to be here!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care?:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome and glad to see you went back to an iPhone. You will be treated with with respect here and anything you need all you have to do is ask. Once again Welcome and glad to have you.:)

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care?:)

No idea about the app your speaking of, but thanks for the welcome :)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi, Terb, and welcome to the iMore forums.

There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable and helpful people here, and we're glad that you joined us. Have a look around and jump in to the conversation.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Terb,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore Community Terb
biggrin.png

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711