- 08-27-2013, 02:47 AM #2
- 08-27-2013, 02:53 AM #3
- 08-27-2013, 08:51 AM #4
- 08-27-2013, 08:55 AM #5
Hello Sinoele1, and welcome to iMore. We appreciate you taking the time to introduce yourself to us and are honored that you've chosen to be a part of our great community. We love it here and hope you will, too. If you haven't already, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines, and If you need any assistance, please let us know. Thanks again for introducing yourself & becoming part of the iMore family. Take care…
Last edited by JustMe'D; 08-27-2013 at 01:17 PM.
- 08-27-2013, 09:12 AM #6
- 08-27-2013, 12:24 PM #7
- 08-27-2013, 01:05 PM #8
- 08-27-2013, 03:09 PM #9
Re: Hello Friends
Hi, Sinoele1, and welcome to the iMore forums.
There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable and helpful people here, and we're glad that you joined us. Have a look around and jump in to the conversation.
Here are some helpful links:
Meet The Ambassadors of iMore
- 08-27-2013, 06:18 PM #10
Re: Hello Friends
Hello there Sinoele1 and thank you for introducing yourself to iMore. I am sure you will have a lot of fun and learn a great deal about anything you need to know about any iDevice from Apple. If you have any questions, Please speak up and just ask us. In the meantime look around and jump into to the forums and have fun. Once again thank you for becoming a new member.
- By rdiddy_25 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 21Last Post: 08-27-2013, 02:02 PM
- By Saul1 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-27-2013, 12:19 PM
- By amandastevenson in forum IntroductionsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-26-2013, 08:59 AM
- By ShaneBunting in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2013, 03:45 PM
- By mopar_fxr in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-24-2013, 01:49 AM