- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
hello iMore... multi brand geek here...
Just taking a glance here from across the pond. Hard core BB user but itouch for other items and and wifey sports a 4s.
I have heard of jail breaking and what not and was a bit more curious and thought I would see how much further it can go.
Currently I am active in leaked os and side loading android apps on on my bb10 and was thinking I may have some fun with the iSide too?
Any tips besides what is easily found in forums would be appreciated. For being on the cracker side for some time I know sometimes in these forums the good stuff is in the open... if you know how and where to look
Thanks and again, hello.
- 08-23-2013, 07:21 AM #2
- 08-23-2013, 07:37 AM #3
- 08-23-2013, 08:10 AM #4
- 08-23-2013, 08:32 AM #5
- 08-23-2013, 09:49 AM #6
- 08-23-2013, 09:52 AM #7
Re: hello iMore... multi brand geek here...
Welcome to iMore mopar_fxr,
If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore
If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.
Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!
- 08-23-2013, 03:10 PM #8
- 08-23-2013, 07:48 PM #9
- 08-23-2013, 09:39 PM #10
- 08-24-2013, 01:49 AM #11
- By KamranMackey in forum IntroductionsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-23-2013, 01:03 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOS 7Replies: 24Last Post: 09-18-2013, 07:27 PM
- By MrZ_Tech in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 5Last Post: 08-24-2013, 11:05 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-22-2013, 09:04 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2013, 09:15 AM