Hello from Spheroku

Spheroku

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I am an indy developer of mobile games, fairly new to Apple platforms. I am hoping to catch up on things that I did not pay enough attention to in the past, plus solicit advice where possible regarding OS, hardware apps and Mac programs. This site and Forum seem like a wonderful place to learn and share... So, hello everybody!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Spheroku,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for choosing to be a part of this community. We're glad to have you and hope you will become an active member. In the meantime, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines. Also, since you're a developer, take a look at the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines. Thanks again for joining and again, welcome to iMore…:)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore Community Spheroku
biggrin.png
I'm sure you will find iMore a friendly and informative place to be !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
As an Ambassador here at iMore it is my pleasure to welcome you as a new member. You will find many staff and members willing to assist you in anything you need. Please feel free to look around and familiarize yourself with all of the many forum topics we have here and don't forget to check out the Blog side for the latest info on everything iOS.
Please take a few minutes to read the Community Rules & Guidelines and once again thank you for joining iMore!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable and helpful people here, and we're glad that you joined us. Have a look around and jump in to the conversation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh