New-ish here...

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Have been posting for a bit in the iPhone 5, iPad 2, and iOS 7 fora without realizing there was an introduction forum.

So... hi!

Had an iPhone 4, left when I got sick of iTunes on my laptop. Came back when iCloud let me be a digital nomad again.

Had a 3GS as a burner phone last summer, then paid full freight for a 5, fully loaded.

Had an iPad 1, wifi version. After that got stolen, toured the tablet world -- Playbook, Kindle Fire, Nexus 7. Concluded that Apple devices are best because they just work. Got an iPad 2 with a 3G antenna. (Spending time strategizing over how to get my device to run -- other than in beta season! -- isn't for me.) Tentatively exploring the world of developing. More as a hobby than a vocation, although one never knows what lies ahead.

Enjoy seeing what other tech obsessives have to say, so I'll be around. And posting.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore tigerinexile,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for choosing to be a part of this community. We're glad to have you and hope you will become an active member. In the meantime, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines. Thanks again for joining and again, welcome to iMore...:)

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Glad to have you here. Interesting story on how you got to be a full-time iPhone user. Always fun to hear how others came and went through OS'es and ecosystems until they finally land in iOS full-time. Enjoy your time here on the forums and post away!

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
First of all thank you for the proper introduction and don't worry about the wrong section. It happens but you are here and we are glad. Anything that you need from any one of us please don't hesitate to ask us. Check around the forums you have not been in yet and I think you will find us to be friendly and helpful and if you can't find what you are looking for just click on one of my links in my signature and that should help you. Have fun.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal