Greetings from the islands of the Gods

asolaiman

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I've been following imore for quite a long time, before finally I decide to join the forum.
I am posting from Indonesia where Bali, the island of the Gods, belong.
I wish I were making this post sitting in a beer hut on a long strected sandy beach of Kuta, but no.
I'm actually struggling to finger-type on my ipad as my taxi is swerving, haggling with motorcycles for our rights of way in an absolute hell of Jakartan traffic.
So, I would like to say goodmorning to everybody else around the world and to see if anybody else is in or around Southeast Asia

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for choosing to be a part of this community. We're glad to have you and hope you will become a longtime active member. Anyway, take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines. Take care and again, welcome to iMore...:)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I've never been to Jakarta (although my parents have), and would love to go some day. Count yourself lucky for living in a place people want to visit - there must be something good about it!

​Nice to have you with us at iMore!

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, this is a great community.

I am jealous, spent two weeks in Bali and absolutely loved it. Didn't want to leave. :)

Sent From My Mobile Device Using Tapatalk

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Has the Blackberry craze reduced or still the same in Indonesia?

Hi everyone,

I've been following imore for quite a long time, before finally I decide to join the forum.
I am posting from Indonesia where Bali, the island of the Gods, belong.
I wish I were making this post sitting in a beer hut on a long strected sandy beach of Kuta, but no.
I'm actually struggling to finger-type on my ipad as my taxi is swerving, haggling with motorcycles for our rights of way in an absolute hell of Jakartan traffic.
So, I would like to say goodmorning to everybody else around the world and to see if anybody else is in or around Southeast Asia

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello there and Welcome to iMore. We are happy that you have found us here and decided to join our forum group. I am sure you will have fun and if you need anything feel free to ask.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore asolaiman,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

asolaiman

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Has the Blackberry craze reduced or still the same in Indonesia?

Blackberry craze is absolutely over. However, somehow, somewhere along the line, BBM has become the standard for both personal and business messaging service. At the moment, most of us simply decide to carry around two phones, one of which is still a Blackberry. But, personally I am getting tired of the practice.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore community asolaiman ! It's funny you say that because I personally know 2 blackberry developers in Indonesia and both now have iPhones as their personal device and blackberrys for bbm.....we will see what happens when bbm comes to iPhone :biggrin:

asolaiman

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore community asolaiman ! It's funny you say that because I personally know 2 blackberry developers in Indonesia and both now have iPhones as their personal device and blackberrys for bbm.....we will see what happens when bbm comes to iPhone :biggrin:

LOL

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore asolaiman! Hopefully in Indonesia they will embrace the BB10 blackberrys as they are much better. I have a Z10 myself. Plus an iPad mini of course. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner