bruceleer0y

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I recently purchased my first official iPhone, i've been a T-mobile customer for a long time and there have many times where i've used an iPhone on the network but to me it just wasn't good enough so i never stayed a true iphone user for more than a month, however now i plan to.

The reason for my purchase is that after seeing io7 i knew it was time to officially make the switch, friends question my switch especially with a iphone 5s looming, but that didn't matter to me.

Ill admit, i love all smartphones, I was using a windows phone for almost 2 yrs and loved it, but at the time T-mobile didn't have a device that i felt was high end so i switched to android and now I'm on ios and I love it.

I've been reading the site and forums to learn more about this phone that mostly strange to me.

Just read the article about saving battery life and i've already implemented it.

Anyways, hello again

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for choosing to be a part of this community. Also, take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines. Again, welcome to iMore and enjoy i hope you enjoy yourself. :). Take care.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
First of all thank you for your honesty and Welcome back to iOS and iPhone and you made the switch back because something in you knew you were doing what felt right for you.

If you just read the article or guide I am thinking of about managing battery life and already implementing it, I wrote that and am very glad to hear you say you are already implementing it. You have no idea how good that makes me feel and why the people who volunteer at iMore do what we do so it helps others.

Welcome to the iMore family and forums and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask us.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Use the search feature to find answers to your questions. If you cant find what you are looking for ask us. Thats why we are here.

:)