g'day people :)

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
i guess i'll play along and quickly introduce myself! hey everyone! :cool: i'm 22, living in melbourne, originally german though, and i'm going to come right out: i'm the epitome of an iSheep. :) joking, I'm just really passionate about my apple products, and frankly don't see what's wrong about it. I've been an imore reader for a few years now, strangely enough I never felt the urge to become more actively involved, but I feel now is the time!
Soooo, that's really all for now. Looking forward to engaging in some fruitful discussions with the community :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for choosing to be a part of this community. Feel free to ask questions, offer assistance as well as share your thoughts and opinions so dive in to any thread that interests you. Also, take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines. Again, welcome to iMore and enjoy yourself. :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Enjoy your stay. If you can't find it in a search ask away. We are here to help.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to our little community and since you are down under we hope when you are here you have a good time with us. Please feel free to make yourself at home and if we can do anything to make your stay pleasant please just ask. Again Welcome mate.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Glad to have you here. I'm pretty much a newbie but enjoy this site very much. It's part of my everyday routine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore glad to have you :) if you need anything just ask

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

lovemyspanish

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the best forum. People are so nice and are always willing to help. I came back after being gone for several years . I came back after experimenting with BlackBerry and Android. I can't think of a better place to be. Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do. V.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable and helpful people here, and we're glad that you joined us. Have a look around and jump in to the conversation.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77