Longtime listener, first time caller

dcnpatience

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Good morning, all.

I've been reading the forums for years now, primarily as an iPhone and iPad user, but finally took the plunge and bought a MacBook Air this week.

Thought I'd better introduce myself. I'm a member of the sales team for TeleTracking Technologies, the leading provider of real-time capacity management solutions for healthcare, so I'm on the road five days a week (hence the desire for an ultralight laptop). I'm also an Episcopal deacon serving in the Diocese of Fond du Lac and at St. Thomas Church.

I write (mostly) daily reflections at Daily Office Anchor Society | We have this hope, a sure and steadfast anchor for the soul (Heb. 6:19)..

Rodger

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Sir while we without a doubt enjoy your presence here please be understanding and read the link in my signature about self promotion please. Otherwise we welcome you to iMore.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi Roger, and welcome to our community. You will love that MBA! My first Mac was the Air. I'd have it still if I could have put a bigger hard drive in it. But I need a TB, so this fall I upgraded to a MBP with the works. It's still portable enough for me, although nothing like the Air.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Welcome welcome Rodger how are you liking the Air so far? were you a Mac user before? if not how do you like the switch to Mac? hope to see you around :)

dcnpatience

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
My first personal computer was an old, old Mac laptop -- used it to write papers for deacons' school in the mid-90s.

Since then I have owned mostly Windows machines, but at work have had the opportunity all along to work with both Windows and Mac.

With the iPhone and iPad I have been drawn back into the Apple world. Loving the MBA, definitely!

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Welcome Rodger!

Glad to have ya here
smile.png
smile.png

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online