Hi everyone :)

GameIO

Banned
May 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm a developer and work for a company which develops multi-platform games.

I hope that we will have chance to share experiences and have great discussions. I will post some of our games and I hope to get feedback from you, it will help us a lot :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Good morning and welcome to iMore. We are honored to have you join our community and look forward to your contributions. Feel free to peruse any thread, especially the Development & Design thread, and by all means, participate in any discussion you find interesting and informative. At your convenience, be sure to take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines. In the meantime, enjoy your time here at iMore and have a great day...:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning and thank you for the intro. We love having New Developers here and please by all means place any and all of your apps in the proper apps/games forum along with the iTunes links for them so our members can find them and take advantage of trying them out. Good luck and thank you again for coming to iMore.

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
GameIO welcome welcome peruse the forums you'll find lots of great users ready to do a little gaming. I'd love to give some feedback so when I see your posts I'll be sure to check them out.

vbroido

May 14, 2013
Visit site
The intro is a cool initiative, I'm a newbie here too, so I'll take the opportunity. I'm working on everything related to file transfer and storage between iOS, OS X and Windows.
And if I am allowed I'd be happy to share my findings.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
The intro is a cool initiative, I'm a newbie here too, so I'll take the opportunity. I'm working on everything related to file transfer and storage between iOS, OS X and Windows.
And if I am allowed I'd be happy to share my findings.

Welcome viroids & Good Luck

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi there. Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you. Looking forward to hearing more from you. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR