Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By SeanHRCC
  • 3 Post By theKHMERboy
  • 5 Post By John Yester
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

5 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,723 Global Posts

Default Ex Apple user says Hi =)

My name is Alexander, i had a lot of macs in the past, starting at the powermac G3 and after that i had: Powermac G4, Dual G4, iBook G4, Powerbook G4, Powermac G5, Dual G5, and one macbook pro with intel C2D.

I also owned an iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and just returned my iPhone 5 after 1,5/2 weeks of using.because i tought it kinda sucks.

I didnt had the feeling i bought a new phone, didnt feel different compare to my 4S, and after iOS using for so long i get kinda irritated by it to need to press/hold the home button all the time, it feels kinda outdated.

I tried between the 4S and the 5 also Sony, Samsung, HTC but those (except the sony) feels like phones i would give my 3 year old son (if i had one) to play and trow with.

The Sony was kinda good but android sucks and the battery also.

So at the moment i have no Apple products anymore, and I will not buy any if they don't make a complete new phone and OS that doesn't feel old.

But i'm still interested in Apple things, and saving money up for a new Macbook pro? or whats the new name? :P

12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

Default Re: Ex Apple user says Hi =)

So...are you just going to spam the board with how far behind you think Apple is and how you don't care for the devices anymore?

Seems legit.
    Fausty82, swarlos and anon5664829 like this.
    iMore Intermediate

414 Posts
    Global Posts
    896 Global Posts

Ppl always say apple is outdated.. I disagree they are not outdated cause they have all same features other platforms have.. To me apple is just keeping it simple and comfortable for all users from teens to little kids and to adults who are new with technology.. Try giving an old person a Samsung galaxy phones they would probably get a head ache cause to much is going on at once.. You never know apple might just blow up and make big changes when their ready just like blackberry did