new iphone4s user here.

iceyhielo

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone Iam new to the iphone 4s and Iam already experiencing problems with the appstore, i cant seem to see anything on it, and everytime i search for an app all it does is load for ages without comming up with what i have searched for. What can i do to sort this out as i want to download new apps. Can someone help me about this? Thank you!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
moved to Introductions forum...

Welcome to iMore - be sure to check the blog side of iMore for all kinds of tips, tricks, and how-tos...

Enjoy your stay.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings-iTunes & App Stores and then select your Apple ID. Now sign out. Turn your iPhone completely OFF. WAIT 30 seconds and then turn ON your iPhone. After you e booted to your homescreen, go back to Settings-iTunes & App Stores and then sign in. See that helps.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore forums and as you can see the warm welcome you received. If you need anything please feel free to ask and make sure you hit the forums to interact with others.

iceyhielo

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Go to Settings-iTunes & App Stores and then select your Apple ID. Now sign out. Turn your iPhone completely OFF. WAIT 30 seconds and then turn ON your iPhone. After you e booted to your homescreen, go back to Settings-iTunes & App Stores and then sign in. See that helps.

thank you everyone. i have tried this and it still is not working, i also have tried using a different apple id, to load from my wifi connection and mobile connection but still no luck.. ;(

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone Iam new to the iphone 4s and Iam already experiencing problems with the appstore, i cant seem to see anything on it, and everytime i search for an app all it does is load for ages without comming up with what i have searched for. What can i do to sort this out as i want to download new apps. Can someone help me about this? Thank you!
I am supposing that you are trying this on your phone based on what 'D instructed you to try. Have you tried to do the same thing on a PC or Mac assuming you have iTunes installed and see if you can get in that way. If you can with your original Apple ID then download the apps you want and then sync them to your phone that way.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! This is the best place to hangout for the best iPhone info. Enjoy your device!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73