New and very happy!

AmazingGraceTx

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi! I'm with TMobile and have made the switch from Android to IPhone and I couldn't be happier. My Android was a glitchy, unpredictable, hot mess. My iPhone 5 is so simple to use and so smooth and flawless, that I can't believe it. My barometer of how well things work depends on how much I'm thinking about the device, compared to just using it. I'm to the point of not thinking about how it works. It just works!
I was able to synch over my contacts from google. I have a body glove case on it now, but I'm waiting on a slider case from Amazon. It's all good!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for choosing to be a part of this community. Feel free to ask questions, offer assistance as well as share your thoughts and opinions so dive in to any thread that interests you. Also, take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines. Again, welcome to iMore and enjoy yourself. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello and Welcome to the iMore community AmazingGraceTx ! Looking forward to seeing you in the Forums
smile.png

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the best forums anywhere AmazingGraceTX. We hope you enjoy your stay here and above all please feel free to visit all our forums and ask any of the staff here anything you need to know. By the way your welcome message sums up everything we have all known here so Welcome to the family. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal