Getting an iPhone again
So, I had an iPhone on AT&T for a few months about a year ago. I had done bad luck and had to cancel the plan, sell the phone and scramble for a job. Now that things are better I'm going to give the iPhone a try again. I'm getting the iPhone 5 on T-Mobile when it comes out now that they're officially getting it and they have turned on LTE here in Phoenix.
Any quick pointers for someone coming back to the iPhone? I've been using android and my friends extra windows phone 8 phone, but I need something new.
- 04-01-2013, 06:13 AM #2
- 04-01-2013, 07:22 AM #3
- 04-01-2013, 07:35 AM #4
- 04-01-2013, 07:53 AM #5
- 04-01-2013, 08:14 AM #6
Re: Getting an iPhone again
Welcome to iMore and your return to the iPhone. To help you get reacquainted, check out the information at the link below.
Apple - iPhone 5 - Learn some helpful iPhone tips and tricks.
- 04-04-2013, 12:56 PM #8
- By emceechad in forum iPhone 4Replies: 42Last Post: 07-12-2008, 03:11 AM
- By BaLLi5t1c in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2008, 03:58 PM
- By cjvitek in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2008, 01:47 PM
- By Luna in forum iPhone 4Replies: 133Last Post: 02-05-2007, 07:38 PM
- By vinman in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 01-10-2007, 12:04 AM