Well howdy folks!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Any tips?

Don't eat yellow snow... :D

Welcome. You can find all kinds of things in the iPhone5 forum, and the apps forum, and there are all those other forum topics - if any of those capture your interest, check 'em out. And there are all kinds of how-to tips and tricks over on the iMore blog side of the site too... look around.

Enjoy your stay.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. You have joined an awesome site!!! It will become as addictive as your phone!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi Luis. Welcome to our community! You'll see it's quite a bit different over here, but I think you'll really like it.

lmpotthoff

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi Luis. I too came from a Lumia 920. The only things i liked about it were the camera and the predictive text. Other than that I just couldn't go from a GS3 to that. So I decided to try the iP5 and I love it. No looking back. I'm new to the forums to so I hope to see you around.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations to both newcomers on your new found discovery! The iPhone 5 is definitely an impressive piece of hardware and there's no better site to share thoughts, ask questions (if not already answered), and discuss various related topics. With that being said, enjoy your new Apple device!! :)

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
The beauty of the iPhone is it has excellent resale value. You could always trade your N2 for an iP5 and try it, if you don't like it (I bet you will)....sell/trade back for an N2.

Luisraul924

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the warm welcome and thread jack guys :p I have to say after using the 5 for a couple of days I really like it... But I wish I could've stayed with my 920 that's not to say I regret it, since I was kinda sorta forced (by desire really) to get the iPhone 5. AT&T wouldn't give me an unlock code for it so I said f*** it I'm gettin an iPhone 5 lol. It's an awesome device that I'm liking more and more by the day, however I still feel that Windows Phone much better suited my lifestyle. I am officially designating (until further notice at least) my iPhone 5 a placeholder for the next flagship Windows Phone. I do hope however to enjoy my stay here.

Beznol

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I still feel that Windows Phone much better suited my lifestyle. I am officially designating (until further notice at least) my iPhone 5 a placeholder for the next flagship Windows Phone. I do hope however to enjoy my stay here.

Oh no ;(((((
Forget about WP ;3

Luisraul924

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Oh no ;(((((
Forget about WP ;3

Well see the thing is... I like innovation. Something that Apple WAS known for (was being the operative word) nowadays it seems to be a back and forth thing between iOS and Android. The grid of icons look is old and tired. Apple needs to wake up and be itself again lead the market via innovation. I really like Apple and the iPhone 5 just yesterday I was thinking about buying a MacBook Pro and forgetting about Windows altogether... Except for the fact that I remembered "oh yeah Microsoft is really the only one trying to change the game up" and while that may lead to some mistakes it'll also lead to some pretty amazing things. Thinking about it now though... I think I do want to submerge myself into Apple's ecosystem, as expensive as it may be.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well see the thing is... I like innovation. Something that Apple WAS known for (was being the operative word) nowadays it seems to be a back and forth thing between iOS and Android. The grid of icons look is old and tired. Apple needs to wake up and be itself again lead the market via innovation. I really like Apple and the iPhone 5 just yesterday I was thinking about buying a MacBook Pro and forgetting about Windows altogether... Except for the fact that I remembered "oh yeah Microsoft is really the only one trying to change the game up" and while that may lead to some mistakes it'll also lead to some pretty amazing things. Thinking about it now though... I think I do want to submerge myself into Apple's ecosystem, as expensive as it may be.

Welcome to iMore and the IP5 forum. You sure chose the right place for info on your new phone. Best of luck and just have a great time.;)

born2ride41

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
That was something I kept in mind for sure. It's seems that iPhone keeps its value better than any other phone. I will say I was nervous about switching but i have to tell you I actually love the phone, it's a speedy little thing. The biggest thing I used my note2 for was to watch hbo go and showtime and such but I recently purchased an iPad 4 lol so no need for the huge screen. It really is almost to big and this is coming from someone that has had all the big phone evo evo3d etc.....I love how u can link all your apple devices and FaceTime is the bomb!!! I am a little sad that I can not jailbreak as of yet because the person I traded with had updated to 6.1,3 hoping for a jailbreak soon???.?!,,,,,!,!,!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

I don't want to blast you right off the bat because you're so new and you're wanting to get into the community...but this post...lol, i don't even know where to begin.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73