Hello from the UK

Adnams

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Hadn't got round to doing one of these yet, so hello from the UK - don't think there's many Brits on here from what I've seen!

Anyhow, I'm 44 this year, and in November 2012, made the jump to an iPhone 5 having spent the previous four years in the wilderness with a Nokia 5800 and a Samsung Galaxy S1. Happily married for 13 years to a lovely lady who's also on her first iPhone, having previously been a BlackBerry owner.

Have loved gadgets ever since I was a teenager, so the advent of smartphones was bound to appeal - my iPhone has taken this to a whole new level and will have to be prised from my cold, dead hands.

I have one question that's bugging me regarding the forum - how can I set my correct date of birth in my forum profile? It's not a big thing, but the date shown is completely wrong - do I have to have made a certain number of posts before I can edit it or something like that?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hadn't got round to doing one of these yet, so hello from the UK - don't think there's many Brits on here from what I've seen!

Anyhow, I'm 44 this year, and in November 2012, made the jump to an iPhone 5 having spent the previous four years in the wilderness with a Nokia 5800 and a Samsung Galaxy S1. Happily married for 13 years to a lovely lady who's also on her first iPhone, having previously been a BlackBerry owner.

Have loved gadgets ever since I was a teenager, so the advent of smartphones was bound to appeal - my iPhone has taken this to a whole new level and will have to be prised from my cold, dead hands.

I have one question that's bugging me regarding the forum - how can I set my correct date of birth in my forum profile? It's not a big thing, but the date shown is completely wrong - do I have to have made a certain number of posts before I can edit it or something like that?

First of all Welcome to the forums Adnams. You have to make 10 posts which you have done but if you just go into your personal settings and search around you will find where you can display your personal info. If you need anything from us just let us know. We are here to help.

Edit: I looked myself where to change your B-day and do not see it but I am sure one of the Moderators will post here and may be able to guide you better then me if you can change it.

Last edited:

moloes

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I only joined yesterday from the UK. I've always wanted to find a forum where you can hear other people's opinions and help out wherever needed. I'm just apple crazy.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner