Results 1 to 3 of 3
- iMore Nanite
- 8 Posts
I suppose this is where I tell you a little about myself. My name is John, and I'm from the UK, I work with young adults with Autism & challenging behaviour, a job which I love, it can be a very demanding job at times but on the whole an enjoyable one, I get a lot of satisfaction knowing I am making a profound difference to people's lives.
Before my current job I worked in Mobile Communication, which was good as I have a passion for mobile technology, well technology on the whole, especially Apple technology, in my household we have had several apple products, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, myself and my wife both have iPhones, I have had an iPhone since the first generation back in 2007, we have at last count 4 iPads, and many accessories for all the above, I am constantly buying cases for my iPhone, to the annoyance of the wife, but hey it keeps me out of trouble. I am also an app hoarder, I would hate to add up the total value of apps I have purchased, far surpasses the cost of my phone I'm sure.
I am looking forward to participating here at iMore, you can also catch me on twitter @MrJDStokes
Keep safe. John
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
- 01-12-2013, 06:35 PM #2
- 01-12-2013, 06:40 PM #3
- 6,402 Posts
- iOS Version
- iOS 7.0.4
Glad to have you as a new member of the forums John. If you need anything just ask us. We are here to help you.
- By genashusband in forum iMore.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 7Last Post: 08-20-2009, 11:46 AM
- By prabircht in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2009, 10:14 AM
- By FLAWLESS101 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2009, 05:58 PM
- By kenh4495 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 11-19-2008, 02:41 PM
- By foulou in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 04-14-2008, 02:45 PM