MrJDStokes

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I suppose this is where I tell you a little about myself. My name is John, and I'm from the UK, I work with young adults with Autism & challenging behaviour, a job which I love, it can be a very demanding job at times but on the whole an enjoyable one, I get a lot of satisfaction knowing I am making a profound difference to people's lives.

Before my current job I worked in Mobile Communication, which was good as I have a passion for mobile technology, well technology on the whole, especially Apple technology, in my household we have had several apple products, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, myself and my wife both have iPhones, I have had an iPhone since the first generation back in 2007, we have at last count 4 iPads, and many accessories for all the above, I am constantly buying cases for my iPhone, to the annoyance of the wife, but hey it keeps me out of trouble. I am also an app hoarder, I would hate to add up the total value of apps I have purchased, far surpasses the cost of my phone I'm sure.

I am looking forward to participating here at iMore, you can also catch me on twitter @MrJDStokes

Keep safe. John

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Glad to have you as a new member of the forums John. If you need anything just ask us. We are here to help you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711