- 01-08-2013, 11:32 AM #2
Welcome to iMore. You cannot post links until you get past ten posts. That's probably the issue.
- 01-08-2013, 12:54 PM #4
To answer your first question, New users posting certain info is filtered by the server as moderated posts/threads. It requires Moderator approval.
This helps prevent spam/links being posted.
Welcome to iMore forums. Be sure first check the following links.
We do have a technical/Support side on the forums, but we also have a Off Topic Lounge area where you can discuss non Apple ideas, etc.
Please make you self at home and never hesitate to ask a question as our community is TOP notch, and will get you a answer right away.
In addition you will notice the search bar at the top of the page, this may help you find some additional help you maybe looking for.
Again welcome and glad to have you here!!!!
- By genashusband in forum iMore.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 7Last Post: 08-20-2009, 10:46 AM
- By prabircht in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2009, 09:14 AM
- By FLAWLESS101 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2009, 04:58 PM
- By kenh4495 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 11-19-2008, 01:41 PM
- By foulou in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 04-14-2008, 01:45 PM